Sunday, August 3, 2014

Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile!

One of the surest signs of ageing is our teeth.

Red wine, coffee, tea, and colas all darken our teeth and spoil a smile. Notice other people and their smiles...darker stained teeth can ruin a look faster than helmet hair, dark lip liner or creased makeup.

There are so many processes to brighten your smile:
*  from your dentist's laser brightening procedure
*  to dental strips that you can buy in a store

I have to tell you about one I just tried that was easy peasy, very cheap AND worked....orange peel!
Peel an orange and rub the white part of the inside orange peel over your teeth. Apparently this was recently discussed on The Ellen Show (I didn't see it) and you can Google it to read other testimonials because it really does work. I was so surprised at how successful it was at whitening my teeth...and I used the orange meat in a smoothie, so...win-win!

There's another whitening tip: run a fresh whole strawberry over your teeth. The exterior seeds and strawberry enzymes are supposed to work well, too. I haven't done that yet but I have enjoyed several strawberry smoothies.

Be sure to wear a bright lipstick color. Know what colors suit your complexion; if you don't know, go to a cosmetic department or store and ask and experiment. If you buy lipstick at the drug store, you are stuck with it so I recommend you find out at a higher end store (Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, MAC) and once you know, you can buy similar colors anywhere later.

Brighten your smile and you will brighten other's days.


Until next week, I remain,

Stylistically yours,

Sooz

1 comment:

  1. i will certainly try these natural remedies on my coffee-stained chompers... thanks!

    ReplyDelete