Wednesday, July 23, 2014

They Practically Paid Me To Buy Them!

I was running errands on Tuesday and stopped off at my local Ross store, just to see if there was something I couldn't live without. And...OMG! there was!  (We're really not surprised, right?)

First, I found these gorgeous booties. They were marked down on sale for $9.99, then I used my Senior Discount (10% off). Such a great deal....but there's more.

Leather
The price on these Chinese Laundry booties on their website is $120.  So I really got a great shoe for almost pennies! And they are so comfy and stylish.

Then I bought a black pair of Keds Classic lace ups exactly as you see below.


On the Keds website, they sell for $45.  I bought mine for $23.

Ross doesn't kid around with their promise to "Dress For Less" -- I love a bargain, especially on items I definitely will wear often and happily.

So don't turn up your nose at discount stores...you can save a ton of money and still be stylish and modern.

The money you save means you can shop more often and save even more money!


Until next week, I remain,

Stylistically yours,

Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment