Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sparkle and Shine!

I just HAD to buy this black sequined pencil skirt! I was running errands, saw this for only $14.99 at TJ Maxx and it was my size -- I had to buy it!


The philosophy with sequins has changed dramatically. No longer cocktail attire, there are a great variety of ways to accessorize sequins into day wear....even for work.  

I know that confession is good for the soul and here's mine: I love sparkly things. I'm a magpie and will hoard sparkly jewelry, shoes, and clothes (not on handbags, interestingly enough). I already have a black beaded jacket, a gold sequin pencil skirt, a pink sequin kitten heel shoe, black beaded kitten heel shoe, and a black sequin tank top. (See, I didn't lie!)

Looking online, I found these dress-down suggestions for a black sequin pencil skirt and I might even try one or two.







Would you wear a black sequin skirt? Where would you wear it? If you found one for $14.99, would you have bought it in your size?



And, of course, an appropriate quote to close this post...


Until next week, I remain,

Stylistically yours,

Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment