Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Another Great Product To Buy!

First let me clarify, I do not get paid for endorsing products...except from you, dear reader, who find these recommendations to be helpful. Your feedback is payment enough!

So here's an amazing new product:

Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream! (Actress Kate Walsh is the spokesmodel for this product.)

I tried a magazine insert sampler and had to go out and buy it immediately. It makes your skin glow the next morning, fights wrinkles, reducing signs of tired looking skin and plumped my face perfectly.

It has essential oils, hyaluronic acid, hydroxy acid and rare plant extracts.

Miracle Sleeping Cream Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream

You can buy it in your local drug store, Target or Wal-Mart. I looked for it in Ulta but it wasn't there yet. It sells for about $16 (but look for coupons).

There is also an eye cream that I've read is pretty great, as well. I haven't tried it yet but I will.

Image result for garnier ultra lift miracle eye cream

I am always on the lookout for products that help rejuvenate the facial skin and makes you look refreshed...this is a good, inexpensive refresher that I hope you like, too.

I am currently using Retina to refresh my skin on my face but this stuff is an every other night product I am using now!

Until two weeks, I remain,

Stylistically yours,

Sooz



No comments:

Post a Comment