Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy belated birthday to me!

My husband and I have had a deal regarding gift giving for many years...

I don't buy him anything because he hates surprises and wants to get what he wants when he wants it - usually at a thrift store.

And I buy myself my own gift and he gets the credit for being thoughtful.

Today, I found this year's birthday gift at TJ Maxx in Casselberry. Yes, it was two weeks ago but sometimes it takes that long to find the right gift.


If you know me, you know I LOVE Michael Kors and everything he designs.  I bought this beautiful red canvas bucket tote for $185 cheaper than market price. And it has feet (I love feet under handbags because they protect the bag from dirt when you sit it on the floor or table tops)!

This bag also comes in solid leather:


and fabrics:
  

even black watch plaid print, zebra print and leopard prints:


I'm going to Scotch Guard the canvas to ensure it is water repellent and dirt protected, then plan to carry it for quite some time.  I love my birthday gift -- thanks, Jon!

Stylistically yours,

Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment