Sunday, October 27, 2013

Falling in love with cool weather!

I am so happy it has cooled down here in Florida.  I am finally able to wear the light pullover sweaters that I bought at Old Navy (on sale right now for $15 each!).

Women's Graphic Crew-Neck SweatersWomen's Graphic Crew-Neck Sweaters

And my military jacket that I also bought at Old Navy several months ago for $20.

Women's Canvas Military-Style Anoraks

 I bought these booties at Target the other day for $26 -- on sale, plus I had a $3 off coupon on Target shoes.



Women's Mossimo® Vonnie Shootie Ankle Boot - Soft Taupe


And two black boat neck tees -- I LOVE boat neck shirts!  And if you know me, you know I wear a lot of black - $15 each.  (Actually I bought a white with black stripes but didn't like how it looked, once I brought it home so I took it back. I tried on a white one and a green one -- but went with what I like to wear most).

Merona® Women's 3/4 Sleeve Refined Boat Neck Tee - Solids




Today I bought a silver-tone link necklace to wear with my sweaters and black tees for only $20.


When it gets cooler, I'm really looking forward to wearing my long awaited-for moto jacket (black faux leather, brass zippers and buttons for only $29 because I was at Ross and used my Tuesday Seniors discount- getting old does have a few benefits.


And blue jeans and black jeans and black yoga pants for casual days. Black skirts and slacks for my temp work days.




Thanks to this gorgeous weather, I am spending a lot of time walking the dog for long strolls or sitting in the back yard, reading my library books and drinking hot mugs of green tea. This weather is exactly what I've eagerly anticipated...how about you?  Is there a special piece of clothing you can't wait to wear?  And what outdoor activity are you going to enjoy in the cooler weather for fun and relaxation?

And this quote is perfect for our Florida Fall season:
There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!
Percy Bysshe Shelley 

Until next week, I remain...

Stylistically yours,


Sooz






No comments:

Post a Comment