Thursday, May 9, 2013

An antique print -- the Blue Onion

I have been "stalking" this skirt since I saw it on another fashion blog.  So yesterday I went to Target to drop off a prescription and had to wait 20 minutes - in a Super Target.  I immediately headed down to the women's clothing section and found the skirt in a size I haven't been able to get into for several years.

Hip hip hooray!  It fit and I bought it for $29!   It's an old pattern print, usually found in china, called Blue Onion. And it is lined!  And it makes me nostalgic every time I look at it.

My cobalt blue peplum top will look great with it, as well as a cobalt blue silk blend shirt I've had for several years. 



Where will I wear it?  Anywhere I choose, all year round.  Did you have dishes in this pattern?  Does it make you smile too? 

Until Sunday,

Stylistically yours,


Sooz

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this blue and white skirt. It's perfect for the Florida summer! This pattern reminds me of my FAVORITE blue/white cotton dress I had many years ago and wish I still had it (of course in a little larger size)!. Thanks for the memory~

    ReplyDelete