Monday, January 12, 2015

One is Silver and The Other's Gold!

I ran into a dear friend at Target today and we chatted, catching up on things. And she said she needed to ask me a question: is it okay to wear silver jewelry and gold jewelry at the same time?

I was able to reassure her. happily, that it is an old rule and you now can wear all kinds of jewelry together.



And I love that look! I have a dainty silver bar necklace that I wear every day with a small gold charm on a necklace chain.


The old rules were to match pieces...thank goodness that rule is over. Now you can wear pearls and brass, multi gems and chains, beads and leather, and several different necklaces all at the same time!





You don't have to wear pearl earrings while wearing a pearl necklace, nor do you need to wear a pearl bracelet. Mix your jewelry with confidence and variety.


And don't save your good jewelry for a special occasion. Wear it now, enjoy it, and make every day special.


Thanks, Marie, for this great idea for my blog! I sure hope it encourages other women to experiment with their jewelry....costume and good pieces!


Until next week, I remain,

Stylistically yours,

Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment