Sunday, September 21, 2014

Rawwwrrrr!

Let me make this point up front....I love animal print, especially leopard...and I am not one of those women who try to dress sexy, ever.

I just love how pretty a good animal print can look and how easy it is to wear.

First are the shoes.  I have a Ralph Lauren point toe, mini heel pony skin (actually goat) leopard pair that are like bedroom slippers.

Then I have a pair of round toe heels.


As well as walking shoes...


Sling back heels....

And I even have a pair of fold up shoes for my work tote and they travel in a leopard zip bag!


The great rule is that leopard print is considered a neutral, so you now can wear it with stripes, polka dots, colors and plaids.

I do not have an animal print handbag because I haven't found "the right one" yet.

But I have a pullover top that I can wear often.


Several cardigans in leopard print...
   and a dress from Loft..

A pair of capri pants...
  and I just bought a car coat...

Oh, yeah,I almost forgot that I have two pencil skirts...


But here's the only rule....do not wear them together! You'll look like a crazy person or an escapee from the zoo. That look is acceptable on the fashion runway to present the print but not in real life.





Use your print as a base and build off that with creativity and style.





So let out your inner animal and roar away!

Until next week, I remain,

Stylistically yours,

Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment