Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I had two very good days of shopping success!


With two cashed checks from my temping work in my purse, I had a bunch of errands to run.  

Yesterday I had to go to Target, I stopped in the shoe department and found exactly what I was looking for for several months....candy apple red patent leather heels for $26.

Women's Mossimo® Veruca Snub Toe Pumps - Red


Today I had a doctor's appointment, went to the Dollar Tree for night light bulbs and right next to that store is a Payless Shoe Store.  I just went in to look and heck, they're having BOGO!  I had to throw out some shoes I've had -- a pair of brown round toe pumps that had rot (the "leather" cover kept flaking off making them look like they had leprosy), a blue patent leather slingback pump that had cracks in the "leather" and were beyond repair and a pair of black sling back heels that got scrapped between bricks on a street and were also beyond repair.  

So I saw the dark brown faux alligator patent leather pumps that are so comfortable.  They have a rubber sole and a foam insole.  Sneakers in pumps form!  And then the sales girl showed me the cobalt blue suede-like point toe pumps.  They also have the rubber sole and foam insole.  I could walk for miles in either heels, so naturally, I bought them. Such a great deal!
Womens Comfort Plus by PredictionsWomen's Karmen Pump
Womens Comfort Plus by PredictionsWomen's Janine Pointy Toe Pump

Then I stopped by the Ross Dress for Less, just to look (and ladies, Tuesdays are 10% discounts for Seniors!!!)  and I finally found an affordable black Guess Moto jacket.  It has epaulets, shiny brass diagonal front zipper, shiny brass zippered pockets and sleeves.  $59.99 minus the 10% discount.  It is faux leather (perfect for drizzle and rain) and sooooo cool.  


THIS IS WHY I TEMP!

I can buy anything I want! And I pay cash.

I also bought four white cotton Polo pillowcases for the bedroom (I've had to toss several that just were too worn out from lots of laundry, bleach and pillow crunching). And a new gratitude journal for 2014 -- I have much to write about -- I am very blessed and grateful for it.

So I'm off work the remainder of this week and go back next week.  Too bad it isn't cool enough to wear my new jacket.  But I'll be wearing my new shoes!  And walking with great comfort!

Till next week, I remain,

Stylistically yours,


Sooz

1 comment:

  1. I love your advice/blogs!! They make me want to SHOP!

    ReplyDelete