Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dressing for Festivities!

This is the time of year when we get to dress festively...maybe the only time.

So I want to share with you, dear friends, how many varieties of options we have.

I am partial to bling. I love sequins, beads, glitter and sparkles.

I took a black sweater with 3/4 length sleeves and added gold sequin border around the cuffs and neckline. It looks terrific and was cheap and easy to do. There are so many colors of trim in the fabric stores, as well as festive ribbons. Check them out!


This is the year I bought a black sequined pencil skirt. I might wear this instead of my gold sequin pencil skirt (which I haven't worn yet)..choices to make!




I also have a black sequin tank top that I could wear as a vest with a white cotton shirt and black skinny pants.


And I have a silver lame' skirt that could be festive.

Or just wear a little black dress with a statement necklace.

I have two pretty red Calvin Klein sheaths but, sadly, they don't fit well right now (wait until next year!).

And I think whatever I wear, I will be wearing my new shoes from my sweet husband....

So look at your closet, dress with the happy holidays in mind and have a wonderful time with those you love to spend time and festivities with. Make yourself happy by making others happy.

I am thankful for your friendship and viewership.  


Until next week, I remain,

Stylistically yours,

Sooz

P.S.  I didn't blog last week. I had to take a break but I'm back!  Thanks for understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment